EOS (EOS) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 24th. EOS has a total market cap of $1.13 billion and $125.41 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can currently be bought for about $1.05 or 0.00004619 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, EOS has traded 1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00021308 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00004651 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00009363 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00004002 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00003927 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000787 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001368 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,080,792,956 coins and its circulating supply is 1,080,795,782 coins. The Reddit community for EOS is https://reddit.com/r/eos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EOS is eosnetwork.com. EOS’s official Twitter account is @eosnfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. EOS’s official message board is eosnetwork.com/blog.
Buying and Selling EOS
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.