Moonbeam (GLMR) traded down 7.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 24th. In the last seven days, Moonbeam has traded 8.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Moonbeam has a market capitalization of $245.37 million and approximately $9.67 million worth of Moonbeam was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Moonbeam coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.44 or 0.00001962 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.99 or 0.00075022 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.61 or 0.00055676 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00010348 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001042 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00024482 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00004509 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000203 BTC.
Moonbeam (GLMR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 19th, 2021. Moonbeam’s total supply is 1,046,109,654 coins and its circulating supply is 552,344,202 coins. Moonbeam’s official Twitter account is @moonbeamnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Moonbeam is https://reddit.com/r/moonbeam and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Moonbeam’s official website is moonbeam.network. Moonbeam’s official message board is medium.com/moonbeam-network.
Buying and Selling Moonbeam
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moonbeam directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Moonbeam should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Moonbeam using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Moonbeam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moonbeam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.