Secret (SIE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 24th. One Secret token can now be purchased for about $0.0060 or 0.00000026 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Secret has a total market cap of $17.89 million and $3,805.00 worth of Secret was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Secret has traded 4.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Compound (COMP) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $48.85 or 0.00215811 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.63 or 0.00104381 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.79 or 0.00056514 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00040923 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00004451 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- EverGrow Coin (EGC) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- Aion (AION) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000166 BTC.
Secret Token Profile
SIE is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 31st, 2018. Secret’s official Twitter account is @secret_chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Secret’s official website is www.secret.dev. Secret’s official message board is forum.scrt.network.
Secret Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Secret directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Secret should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Secret using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Secret Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Secret and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.