Spectrum Group International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SPGZ – Get Rating)’s share price was up 7.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $15,000.00 and last traded at $15,000.00. Approximately 1 shares changed hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $14,000.00.
Spectrum Group International Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $14,000.00 and a 200-day simple moving average of $14,000.00.
Spectrum Group International Company Profile
Spectrum Group International, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a trading and collectibles network in the United States and Europe. The company operates in two segments, Trading and Collectibles. The Trading segment is engaged in the trade of metals, including gold, silver, platinum, and palladium for storage and delivery in the form of coins, bars, wafers, and grain; and providing financing, consignment, hedging, and various customized financial programs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spectrum Group International (SPGZ)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Spectrum Group International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spectrum Group International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.