Shares of TransEnterix, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:TRXC – Get Rating) traded up 2.4% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.72 and last traded at $0.70. 574,936 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 44,558,918 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.68.
TransEnterix Stock Up 2.4 %
The company has a market cap of $99.30 million, a PE ratio of -0.16 and a beta of 2.56. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04, a current ratio of 3.24 and a quick ratio of 2.30.
TransEnterix, Inc, a medical device company, engages in the research, development, and sale of medical device robotics to enhance minimally invasive surgery. The company offers Senhance System, a multi-port robotic surgery system, which allows up to four arms to control robotic instruments and a camera in Europe.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TransEnterix (TRXC)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for TransEnterix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TransEnterix and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.