WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 7.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 25th. One WhiteCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0887 or 0.00000382 BTC on exchanges. WhiteCoin has a total market cap of $67.72 million and approximately $714,800.12 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, WhiteCoin has traded 15.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $89.73 or 0.00386401 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00028684 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00015232 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001110 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00004347 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00017441 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000147 BTC.
WhiteCoin (XWC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 1st, 2014. WhiteCoin’s total supply is 970,662,390 coins and its circulating supply is 763,194,623 coins. WhiteCoin’s official Twitter account is @whitecoiner and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for WhiteCoin is whitecoin.info. The Reddit community for WhiteCoin is https://reddit.com/r/whitecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
WhiteCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhiteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WhiteCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WhiteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhiteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.