Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 18th. Bitcoin Cash has a total market cap of $2.60 billion and approximately $184.11 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be bought for about $134.22 or 0.00491879 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded up 17.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27,286.66 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $37.30 or 0.00136695 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00033582 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000614 BTC.
Bitcoin Cash Coin Profile
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 1st, 2017. Bitcoin Cash’s total supply is 19,340,750 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Cash is /r/Bitcoincash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Cash is www.bitcoincash.org. Bitcoin Cash’s official message board is bitcointalk.org. Bitcoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @bitcolncash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Cash Coin Trading
Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Cash using US dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.