Joystick (JOY) traded down 7.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. Joystick has a market capitalization of $13.15 million and approximately $1,293.44 worth of Joystick was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Joystick token can currently be purchased for about $0.0641 or 0.00000237 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Joystick has traded down 16.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00008952 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00026235 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00032552 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001895 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.42 or 0.00020086 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00003586 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.48 or 0.00205427 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26,999.13 or 0.99968196 BTC.
Joystick is a token. Its genesis date was October 5th, 2022. Joystick’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 205,000,000 tokens. Joystick’s official website is joystickgaming.io. Joystick’s official message board is joystickgaming.io/content. Joystick’s official Twitter account is @joystickpros and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Joystick
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joystick directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joystick should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Joystick using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joystick Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joystick and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.