Prom (PROM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 19th. One Prom token can currently be purchased for approximately $5.31 or 0.00018953 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Prom has traded up 24.6% against the dollar. Prom has a total market cap of $96.91 million and approximately $5.69 million worth of Prom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00008657 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00032978 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00025313 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001868 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00019628 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00003492 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $57.09 or 0.00203778 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27,920.53 or 0.99652594 BTC.
Prom Token Profile
Prom is a token. Its launch date was May 19th, 2019. Prom’s total supply is 19,250,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,250,000 tokens. Prom’s official website is prom.io. Prom’s official Twitter account is @prom_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Prom is prom-io.medium.com.
Prom Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Prom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Prom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.