Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Under Armour (NYSE: UAA):
- 5/18/2023 – Under Armour is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/10/2023 – Under Armour had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $9.00 to $10.00.
- 5/10/2023 – Under Armour had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $10.00 to $8.00.
- 5/10/2023 – Under Armour had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $9.00 to $8.00.
- 5/5/2023 – Under Armour had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from $14.00 to $12.00.
- 5/2/2023 – Under Armour was downgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- 3/29/2023 – Under Armour had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS Group AG from $16.00 to $15.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Under Armour Stock Performance
NYSE UAA traded up $0.06 on Friday, hitting $7.11. 5,540,572 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 7,435,995. Under Armour, Inc. has a 12 month low of $6.38 and a 12 month high of $13.05. The business’s fifty day moving average is $8.55 and its two-hundred day moving average is $9.64. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.34, a quick ratio of 1.30 and a current ratio of 2.18. The firm has a market capitalization of $3.15 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.27, a PEG ratio of 7.18 and a beta of 1.62.
Under Armour (NYSE:UAA – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, May 9th. The company reported $0.18 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.15 by $0.03. The firm had revenue of $1.40 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.36 billion. Under Armour had a return on equity of 14.44% and a net margin of 6.55%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 7.7% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business earned ($0.01) earnings per share. As a group, equities analysts anticipate that Under Armour, Inc. will post 0.49 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Under Armour, Inc engages in the development, marketing, and distribution of branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and youth. It operates through the following segments: North America, EMEA, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Connected Fitness. The Connected Fitness segment offers digital fitness subscriptions, along with digital advertising through its MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, and Endomondo applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Under Armour (UAA)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Under Armour Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Under Armour Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.