ECN Capital (TSE: ECN) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 5/17/2023 – ECN Capital was downgraded by analysts at Raymond James from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a C$3.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$4.00.
- 5/17/2023 – ECN Capital had its price target lowered by analysts at Cormark from C$3.25 to C$2.75.
- 5/16/2023 – ECN Capital was downgraded by analysts at TD Securities from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a C$4.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$5.50.
- 5/9/2023 – ECN Capital was downgraded by analysts at Cormark from a “buy” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a C$3.25 price target on the stock, down previously from C$4.00.
- 4/25/2023 – ECN Capital had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$2.75 to C$3.50.
ECN Capital Stock Up 4.1 %
TSE:ECN traded up C$0.12 on Friday, reaching C$3.05. The stock had a trading volume of 366,618 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,436,825. The company has a current ratio of 8.86, a quick ratio of 3.81 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 614.38. The company has a 50-day moving average of C$3.01 and a 200 day moving average of C$3.00. The stock has a market cap of C$748.41 million, a P/E ratio of 305.00, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.24 and a beta of 1.09. ECN Capital Corp. has a 12-month low of C$2.34 and a 12-month high of C$7.29.
ECN Capital (TSE:ECN – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, March 22nd. The company reported C$0.03 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C$0.04 by C($0.01). ECN Capital had a negative net margin of 5.89% and a negative return on equity of 6.35%. The firm had revenue of C$71.23 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$71.28 million. On average, research analysts predict that ECN Capital Corp. will post 0.2686567 earnings per share for the current year.
ECN Capital Dividend Announcement
ECN Capital Corp. originates, manages, and advises on prime consumer credit portfolios in North America. It operates through Secured Consumer Loans – Triad Financial Services and Source One; and Consumer Credit Card and Related Unsecured Consumer Loans – KG segments. The company provides secured consumer loan portfolios, including manufactured home, marine, and recreational vehicle loans; and consumer credit card portfolios that are focused on co-branded credit cards and related financial products.
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for ECN Capital Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ECN Capital Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.