China Longyuan Power Group Co. Limited (OTCMKTS:CLPXY – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 38,000 shares, a growth of 375.0% from the April 30th total of 8,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 45,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.8 days.
China Longyuan Power Group Price Performance
CLPXY stock traded up C$0.11 during trading on Friday, hitting C$11.12. 6,556 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 21,847. The business has a 50-day moving average price of C$11.06 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$12.17. China Longyuan Power Group has a 52-week low of C$10.23 and a 52-week high of C$21.84.
China Longyuan Power Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Longyuan Power Group (CLPXY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for China Longyuan Power Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Longyuan Power Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.