SHIMAMURA Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SHAOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 33,500 shares, an increase of 191.3% from the April 30th total of 11,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
SHIMAMURA Stock Performance
Shares of SHAOF stock remained flat at C$93.74 during mid-day trading on Friday. SHIMAMURA has a fifty-two week low of C$93.74 and a fifty-two week high of C$93.74. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is C$93.74 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$90.11.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SHIMAMURA (SHAOF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for SHIMAMURA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SHIMAMURA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.