Nanobiotix S.A. (NASDAQ:NBTX – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 73,200 shares, an increase of 850.6% from the April 30th total of 7,700 shares. Approximately 0.2% of the shares of the company are short sold. Based on an average daily volume of 673,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Nanobiotix Stock Down 0.2 %
Nanobiotix stock traded down $0.01 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $4.82. 17,406 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 585,089. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $3.90 and a 200 day moving average price of $3.89. Nanobiotix has a one year low of $1.75 and a one year high of $7.76.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nanobiotix (NBTX)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Nanobiotix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nanobiotix and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.