Investment analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of DAVIDsTEA (NASDAQ:DTEA – Get Rating) in a report issued on Wednesday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
DAVIDsTEA Stock Performance
NASDAQ:DTEA opened at $0.43 on Wednesday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.52 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.74. The stock has a market cap of $11.43 million, a P/E ratio of -1.43 and a beta of 2.66. DAVIDsTEA has a 1 year low of $0.42 and a 1 year high of $2.70.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DAVIDsTEA (DTEA)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for DAVIDsTEA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DAVIDsTEA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.