Toray Industries (OTCMKTS:TRYIY – Get Rating) issued an update on its FY 2024 earnings guidance on Friday morning. The company provided earnings per share guidance of $0.36-$0.36 for the period. The company issued revenue guidance of $19.81 billion-$19.81 billion.
Toray Industries Trading Down 1.0 %
OTCMKTS:TRYIY traded down $0.11 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $10.54. The company had a trading volume of 27,240 shares, compared to its average volume of 15,532. Toray Industries has a 12-month low of $9.25 and a 12-month high of $12.65. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $11.14 and its 200-day simple moving average is $11.17.
Toray Industries Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Toray Industries (TRYIY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Toray Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Toray Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.