Farmers & Merchants Bancorp (OTCMKTS:FMCB – Get Rating) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $998.92 and traded as low as $971.14. Farmers & Merchants Bancorp shares last traded at $975.00, with a volume of 26 shares traded.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Trading Down 0.7 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $986.41 and its 200 day moving average is $998.63. The company has a quick ratio of 0.85, a current ratio of 0.85 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp (OTCMKTS:FMCB – Get Rating) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, April 19th. The bank reported $30.80 earnings per share for the quarter.
About Farmers & Merchants Bancorp
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp is a bank holding company, which engages in the provision of financial services to individuals, families, and businesses. Its services include commercial, commercial real estate, real estate construction, agribusiness, consumer, credit card, residential real estate loans, and equipment leases.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Farmers & Merchants Bancorp (FMCB)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Farmers & Merchants Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.