Legacy Education Alliance, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LEAI – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,100 shares, a decrease of 62.2% from the April 30th total of 13,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 61,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Legacy Education Alliance Stock Down 7.7 %
LEAI traded down $0.01 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $0.16. The stock had a trading volume of 1,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 23,388. Legacy Education Alliance has a 1 year low of $0.06 and a 1 year high of $0.20. The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.18 and a 200 day moving average of $0.17.
About Legacy Education Alliance
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Legacy Education Alliance (LEAI)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Legacy Education Alliance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Legacy Education Alliance and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.