Regis Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:RGRNF – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $1.36 and traded as low as $1.28. Regis Resources shares last traded at $1.28, with a volume of 500 shares.
Regis Resources Trading Down 3.1 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $1.37 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.36.
About Regis Resources
Regis Resources Ltd. is a mineral exploration and production company, which engages in the exploration, evaluation and development of gold projects. The firm operates through the following segments: Duketon North Operations, Duketon South Operations, and Tropicana. The Duketon North Operations segment is composed of Moolart Well, Gloster, Anchor and Dogbolter.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Regis Resources (RGRNF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Regis Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Regis Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.