Skyworth Group Limited (OTCMKTS:SWDHF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 170,100 shares, a decline of 82.1% from the April 30th total of 948,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Skyworth Group Stock Performance
Shares of SWDHF remained flat at $0.51 during midday trading on Friday. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.51 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.44. Skyworth Group has a 1 year low of $0.51 and a 1 year high of $0.56.
Skyworth Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Skyworth Group (SWDHF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Skyworth Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Skyworth Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.