Steem (STEEM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 26th. Steem has a total market cap of $80.01 million and approximately $1.05 million worth of Steem was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Steem has traded 6.3% lower against the dollar. One Steem coin can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00000689 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26,705.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $87.43 or 0.00327403 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00013178 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $150.79 or 0.00564660 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.97 or 0.00067294 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $113.20 or 0.00423884 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00003718 BTC.
- Conflux (CFX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001135 BTC.
Steem is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 24th, 2016. Steem’s total supply is 409,190,981 coins and its circulating supply is 434,975,775 coins. The official website for Steem is steem.com. Steem’s official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Steem is steemit.com/@steemitblog. The Reddit community for Steem is https://reddit.com/r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Steem Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Steem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.