TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 26th. One TRON coin can now be bought for about $0.0754 or 0.00000282 BTC on popular exchanges. TRON has a market cap of $5.40 billion and approximately $202.94 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00009583 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00003301 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00003219 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001372 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000029 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
TRON (CRYPTO:TRX) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 90,284,723,252 coins and its circulating supply is 71,659,659,264 coins. TRON’s official Twitter account is @justinsuntron and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TRON is https://reddit.com/r/tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official website is tron.network. TRON’s official message board is medium.com/@tronfoundation.
TRON Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.