Adshares (ADS) traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. Adshares has a market cap of $26.40 million and $73,139.94 worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Adshares has traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Adshares coin can now be bought for about $0.68 or 0.00001821 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00009565 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002303 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001526 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00001714 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000830 BTC.
Adshares Coin Profile
ADS uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 30th, 2021. Adshares’ total supply is 38,758,206 coins and its circulating supply is 38,751,961 coins. The Reddit community for Adshares is https://reddit.com/r/adshares and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Adshares is medium.com/adshares. Adshares’ official Twitter account is @adsharesnet and its Facebook page is accessible here. Adshares’ official website is adshares.net.
The mission of Adshares is to become the global web3 advertising standard. Available to any media, websites, metaverses, games, social media, VR/AR, and mobile apps.
Adshares is creating infrastructure for decentralized advertising and providing the software to marketers, advertisers, agencies, media companies and the ad tech in general. The monetization is possible by joining the publisher network and making one’s space available as ad placements.
The implementation of our blockchain and software tools are highly scalable for the entire advertising market and may function as the default marketing planning solution for any companies, metaverses, and P2E blockchain games.”
Buying and Selling Adshares
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adshares should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Adshares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.