Liontrust Asset Management (LON:LIO – Get Free Report)‘s stock had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by Berenberg Bank in a research report issued to clients and investors on Friday, Digital Look reports. They currently have a GBX 170 ($2.09) price target on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s price target would indicate a potential downside of 71.71% from the company’s previous close.
Liontrust Asset Management Trading Down 0.9 %
LIO traded down GBX 5.50 ($0.07) during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting GBX 601 ($7.38). 196,567 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 263,877. The company has a market cap of £390.29 million, a PE ratio of 2,225.93, a PEG ratio of -1.70 and a beta of 1.30. The company has a current ratio of 1.50, a quick ratio of 1.35 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.93. The firm’s fifty day moving average is GBX 579.50 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 662.36. Liontrust Asset Management has a 1-year low of GBX 519 ($6.37) and a 1-year high of GBX 1,300 ($15.96).
Liontrust Asset Management Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Liontrust Asset Management
- Find and Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Lows
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Conference Calls and Individual Investors
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Liontrust Asset Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liontrust Asset Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.