Monero (XMR) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. Monero has a total market capitalization of $3.01 billion and approximately $63.61 million worth of Monero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero coin can now be purchased for $163.98 or 0.00438259 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Monero has traded 2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $37,416.38 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.35 or 0.00188021 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $228.27 or 0.00610084 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00010605 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.77 or 0.00052841 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $48.18 or 0.00128755 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Monero Coin Profile
Monero (CRYPTO:XMR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the RandomX hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 18th, 2014. Monero’s total supply is 18,360,596 coins. Monero’s official Twitter account is @monero and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Monero is www.getmonero.org. Monero’s official message board is forum.getmonero.org. The Reddit community for Monero is https://reddit.com/r/monero and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Monero
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.