Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Guidewire Software (NYSE: GWRE) in the last few weeks:
- 11/15/2023 – Guidewire Software had its price target raised by analysts at JMP Securities from $100.00 to $110.00. They now have a “market outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/15/2023 – Guidewire Software had its price target raised by analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. from $103.00 to $115.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/14/2023 – Guidewire Software was upgraded by analysts at Robert W. Baird from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $117.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $96.00.
- 11/14/2023 – Guidewire Software had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $95.00 to $100.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/5/2023 – Guidewire Software is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Guidewire Software Trading Up 1.3 %
NYSE GWRE traded up $1.28 during trading on Monday, hitting $98.11. The stock had a trading volume of 123,652 shares, compared to its average volume of 682,657. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.33, a quick ratio of 2.95 and a current ratio of 2.95. The stock has a market capitalization of $8.04 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -72.67 and a beta of 1.15. Guidewire Software, Inc. has a one year low of $56.02 and a one year high of $98.78. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $90.48 and a 200 day simple moving average of $83.01.
Guidewire Software (NYSE:GWRE – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, September 7th. The technology company reported $0.74 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.38 by $0.36. The business had revenue of $270.00 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $261.38 million. Guidewire Software had a negative net margin of 12.35% and a negative return on equity of 8.40%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 10.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter last year, the firm earned ($0.31) earnings per share. Sell-side analysts predict that Guidewire Software, Inc. will post -0.76 earnings per share for the current year.
Insiders Place Their Bets
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Guidewire Software
Large investors have recently bought and sold shares of the business. Banque Cantonale Vaudoise bought a new position in Guidewire Software in the third quarter worth approximately $25,000. CENTRAL TRUST Co bought a new position in Guidewire Software in the third quarter worth approximately $29,000. Pinebridge Investments L.P. raised its stake in Guidewire Software by 490.9% in the second quarter. Pinebridge Investments L.P. now owns 390 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $30,000 after buying an additional 324 shares in the last quarter. Castleview Partners LLC bought a new position in Guidewire Software in the third quarter worth approximately $40,000. Finally, Huntington National Bank raised its stake in Guidewire Software by 38.8% in the second quarter. Huntington National Bank now owns 533 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $41,000 after buying an additional 149 shares in the last quarter. Institutional investors own 98.28% of the company’s stock.
Guidewire Software, Inc provides a platform for property and casualty (P&C) insurers worldwide. The company offers Guidewire InsuranceSuite Cloud, such as PolicyCenter Cloud, BillingCenter Cloud, and ClaimCenter Cloud applications. It also provides Guidewire InsuranceNow, a cloud-based platform that offers policy, billing, and claims management functionality to insurers; and Guidewire InsuranceSuite for Self-Managed.
- Five stocks we like better than Guidewire Software
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Guidewire Software Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guidewire Software Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.