TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. In the last seven days, TerraClassicUSD has traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar. TerraClassicUSD has a total market capitalization of $121.25 million and approximately $5.88 million worth of TerraClassicUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TerraClassicUSD coin can currently be bought for about $0.0135 or 0.00000036 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.52 or 0.00057518 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00024761 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0974 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00005538 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00012182 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00002080 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001440 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded up 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00004705 BTC.
TerraClassicUSD uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 24th, 2019. TerraClassicUSD’s total supply is 9,787,994,259 coins and its circulating supply is 8,981,151,874 coins. TerraClassicUSD’s official website is terra.money. TerraClassicUSD’s official Twitter account is @terra_money and its Facebook page is accessible here. TerraClassicUSD’s official message board is medium.com/terra-money.
TerraClassicUSD Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraClassicUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TerraClassicUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TerraClassicUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TerraClassicUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraClassicUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.