TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 20th. One TRON coin can currently be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00000274 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. TRON has a total market cap of $7.38 billion and $240.12 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TRON has traded down 5.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00009565 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002283 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001532 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00001692 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00001814 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000824 BTC.
TRON (CRYPTO:TRX) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 88,621,645,774 coins and its circulating supply is 71,659,659,264 coins. TRON’s official website is tron.network. TRON’s official Twitter account is @justinsuntron and its Facebook page is accessible here. TRON’s official message board is medium.com/@tronfoundation. The Reddit community for TRON is https://reddit.com/r/tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling TRON
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.