TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. One TRON coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00000276 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, TRON has traded down 5.8% against the US dollar. TRON has a total market cap of $7.39 billion and $232.21 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00009565 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002303 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001526 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00001714 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00001821 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000830 BTC.
TRX uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 88,621,645,774 coins and its circulating supply is 71,659,659,264 coins. TRON’s official message board is medium.com/@tronfoundation. The Reddit community for TRON is https://reddit.com/r/tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official Twitter account is @justinsuntron and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TRON is tron.network.
Buying and Selling TRON
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.