Brenntag SE (OTCMKTS:BNTGY – Get Free Report) has received a consensus recommendation of “Hold” from the eight brokerages that are covering the stock, MarketBeat reports. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, three have issued a hold rating and three have assigned a buy rating to the company.
Separately, HSBC cut shares of Brenntag from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, October 4th.
Brenntag Price Performance
Brenntag SE purchases and supplies various industrial and specialty chemicals, and ingredients in Germany and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Brenntag Essentials and Brenntag Specialties. It provides just-in-time delivery, product mixing, blending, repackaging, inventory management, and drum return handling.
- Five stocks we like better than Brenntag
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- The Trade Desk train returns to the station
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- 2 low priced AdTech stocks to ride the advertising rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Brenntag Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brenntag and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.