Stratis (STRAX) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 21st. Stratis has a market cap of $147.20 million and $21.65 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stratis coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.95 or 0.00002553 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Stratis has traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,006.99 or 0.05413408 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001019 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.33 or 0.00057545 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00024027 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0916 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00011899 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00005203 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000366 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
Stratis (STRAX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 155,493,279 coins. The official message board for Stratis is www.stratisplatform.com/news. The Reddit community for Stratis is https://reddit.com/r/stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stratis’ official website is stratisplatform.com. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Stratis
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.