BWS Financial assumed coverage on shares of Net Lease Office Properties (NYSE:NLOP – Free Report) in a research note released on Friday, Marketbeat.com reports. The firm issued a buy rating and a $60.00 price target on the stock.
Net Lease Office Properties Stock Performance
Shares of NLOP stock opened at $24.82 on Friday. Net Lease Office Properties has a fifty-two week low of $9.50 and a fifty-two week high of $50.00. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $20.87.
Net Lease Office Properties Announces Dividend
The business also recently disclosed a — dividend, which was paid on Monday, January 29th. Stockholders of record on Monday, December 18th were paid a dividend of $0.34 per share. The ex-dividend date was Friday, December 15th.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Net Lease Office Properties
Net Lease Office Properties Company Profile
Net Lease Office Properties (NYSE: NLOP) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust with a portfolio of 59 high-quality office properties, totaling approximately 8.7 million leasable square feet primarily leased to corporate tenants on a single-tenant net lease basis. The vast majority of the office properties owned by NLOP are located in the U.S., with the balance in Europe.
- Five stocks we like better than Net Lease Office Properties
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Net Lease Office Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Net Lease Office Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.