BWS Financial initiated coverage on shares of Net Lease Office Properties (NYSE:NLOP – Free Report) in a report issued on Friday morning, Marketbeat reports. The brokerage issued a buy rating and a $60.00 target price on the stock.
Net Lease Office Properties Stock Performance
Shares of NYSE NLOP opened at $24.82 on Friday. Net Lease Office Properties has a 52-week low of $9.50 and a 52-week high of $50.00. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $20.87.
Net Lease Office Properties Dividend Announcement
The business also recently declared a — dividend, which was paid on Monday, January 29th. Shareholders of record on Monday, December 18th were given a $0.34 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, December 15th.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Net Lease Office Properties
About Net Lease Office Properties
Net Lease Office Properties (NYSE: NLOP) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust with a portfolio of 59 high-quality office properties, totaling approximately 8.7 million leasable square feet primarily leased to corporate tenants on a single-tenant net lease basis. The vast majority of the office properties owned by NLOP are located in the U.S., with the balance in Europe.
- Five stocks we like better than Net Lease Office Properties
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Net Lease Office Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Net Lease Office Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.