StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Bellerophon Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BLPH – Free Report) in a report published on Saturday. The brokerage issued a hold rating on the biotechnology company’s stock.
Bellerophon Therapeutics Price Performance
BLPH opened at $0.05 on Friday. Bellerophon Therapeutics has a 1-year low of $0.03 and a 1-year high of $12.58. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.05 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.19. The firm has a market capitalization of $623,730.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.06 and a beta of 0.68.
Bellerophon Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BLPH – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, November 14th. The biotechnology company reported ($0.16) earnings per share for the quarter.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Bellerophon Therapeutics
Bellerophon Therapeutics Company Profile
Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc, a clinical-stage therapeutics company, focuses on the development of products for the treatment of cardiopulmonary diseases in the United States. Its primary product is INOpulse, a proprietary pulsatile nitric oxide delivery platform for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension.
- Five stocks we like better than Bellerophon Therapeutics
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Bellerophon Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bellerophon Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.